[vc_row][vc_column column_width_percent=”72″ gutter_size=”3″ overlay_alpha=”50″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ shift_y_down=”0″ z_index=”0″ medium_width=”0″ mobile_width=”0″ uncode_shortcode_id=”120171″][vc_custom_heading heading_semantic=”h1″ text_size=”” uncode_shortcode_id=”136367″]Terms of Service[/vc_custom_heading][vc_column_text uncode_shortcode_id=”118332″]
1. – Applicability
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) apply on an exclusive basis to business relationships between FAR (“we”) and buyers (“you”) as amended on the date the order is placed. We do not recognize any deviating terms and conditions you might have.
(2) We are entitled to modify, amend or delete the GTC at any time.
2. – Offers and conclusion of contract
(1) By placing an order for products and clicking on “Buy”, you are submitting a binding offer to enter into a contract which we accept by sending the products, without providing any further confirmation.
(2) The scope and execution of the delivery are dependent on the conditions you have entered and selected. The contract comes into existence under the conditions set out in the offer (i.e. price and shipping costs).
(3) You are purchasing the products for personal use. You are forbidden from re-selling the purchased products for commercial purposes. We reserve the right to take corresponding legal action (including the enforcement of trademark rights). If you wish to order a larger quantity of goods or goods for commercial resale, please contact us via the form far-shop.ch/contact/ for a personalized order. If you do not contact us or if you place multiple large orders over a short period of time, we reserve the right to cancel the orders unilaterally.
3. – Product colors
(1) We endeavor to display the colors of the products as accurately as possible. Please note that there can be minor differences between the colors on the prints and the actual hues. Minor color differences are mostly due to monitor color display settings and are not defects. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us https://far-shop.ch/contact/.
(2) Furthermore, please note that as the products we sell are made from recycled materials, there might be irregularities in terms of material properties and colors.
4. – Prices and payment
(1) The prices are shown in Swiss francs. The currency of an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders which are shipped to a country in the EU are billed in euros. Orders which are shipped to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are billed in Swiss francs. Orders which are shipped to any other country than the expressly listed countries and unions of countries are billed in Swiss francs.
(3) Shipments are processed once payment has been made using the accepted payment methods Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Union Pay, Sofort Banking (EUR), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. For Switzerland, Germany and Austria, if paying via invoice, the shipment will be processed immediately and the payment information will be sent by our payment partner Klarna. European customers can also pay in advance. Additionally, Swiss customers can opt to pay with PostFinance and TWINT.
(4) If the delivery address is outside one of the countries or unions of countries listed in point (2), any import duties or VAT imposed by the country will be charged to you.
5. – Delivery terms and deadlines
Delivery times are showed on the website. Delivery days are to be intended as working days: from Monday to Friday. Delivery times and days apply without any obligation.
Delivery price depends on the country of delivery as well as your basket and is shown in the second stage (“Delivery”) of the checkout process.
Imports, taxes, and customs duties
Deliveries to the EU, UK, USA, South Korea, Japan, Singapore: No other charges apply. All import taxes and customs duties are already included in the purchase price. Deliveries to a country that is not mentioned above are subject to customs, VAT and import taxes. These fees must be paid by the recipient when accepting the delivery.
The shipping service used may be indicated in the website. Switzerland and all other countries: Swiss Post.
Swiss Post: www.post.ch
If you have any questions, please contact us https://far-shop.ch/contact/.
6. – Right to cancel
(1) As a consumer, you are entitled to cancel this contract without providing a reason in line with Swiss law. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must notify us (https://far-shop.ch/contact/) of your decision to cancel the contract by sending us an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email). You need only send your notice of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period in order to meet the cancellation deadline.
(2) If you cancel this contract, we are obliged to refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs resulting from your selection of different delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us), immediately or within 14 days of our receipt of your notice of cancellation at the latest. For this reimbursement, we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction unless we expressly agree otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We can refuse to refund your payment until we receive the goods or until you provide evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever happens first. If you opted to pay in advance for your order, please enclose your bank details.
(3) We inspect all goods returned in this way. You must pay the postage costs of returns. You must pay compensation for any loss of value suffered by the goods if the loss of value resulted from handling that was not necessary in order to inspect their quality, properties, and functionality. In particular, we can reduce the refund we owe if:
– traces of use are evident;
– the product was damaged while being shipped back to us.
Cancellation form template
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concerning the purchase of the following goods (*) concluded by myself/ourselves (*): (*)
ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notice given on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
7. – Return of goods and repairs
(1) If the product has quality defects or was not ordered by you, FAR will gladly take it back regardless of your right to cancel and warranty claims. We will also refund the purchase price, the cost of returning the product, any duties and taxes incurred (to be documented with receipts), as well as the original shipping costs. However, we cannot accept products that show signs of wear and tear, including:
– everyday use
– force majeure, (e.g., natural catastrophes)
– improper use
– modifications by the buyer or a third party
– excessive use of force on the part of the customer.
(2) If the product requires a repair, FAR will carry it out free of charge for the first two years from the date of purchase, notwithstanding your right to cancel and warranty claims. This warranty applies only if the circumstances that made the repair necessary were not intentional or due to improper use, modifications by the buyer or a third party, or normal wear and tear over time. When registering a warranty claim, you must provide proof of the date of purchase and return the product to our repair facility at your own expense. FAR will bear the cost of the return shipment to you after a successful repair. If a repair proves to be impossible, FAR will likewise return the item to you. In this case, you are not entitled to a replacement product.
(3) If the product is lost during return shipping to FAR, we cannot give you a refund. We therefore recommend using a company that offers a shipment tracking service.
8. – Our right
We are entitled to withdraw from the contract – including any outstanding part of the delivery or service – if you have provided false information about your creditworthiness.
9. – Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price and all related costs have been paid in full.
10. – Liability
(1) You have statutory rights in the event that the goods are defective. You are free to demand a replacement, withdraw from the contract, or have the purchase price reduced.
(2) The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery. This period is a limitation period and also applies to claims to compensation for consequential damage caused by defects, provided that no claims for unauthorized handling are filed.
(3) Compensation claims are excluded. This excludes compensation claims resulting from an injury to life, limb, or health, as well as liability for other damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by us, our legal representatives, or our vicarious agents. Furthermore, this does not affect liability for breaches of duties which must be fulfilled in order that the contract can be duly executed and on the fulfillment of which the customer can normally rely. In the case of a slightly negligent breach of these contractual duties, we can only be held liable for the typical foreseeable damage unless the claims are compensation claims resulting from an injury to life, limb, or health. This also applies in favor of our legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are filed against them directly. This does not affect the provisions of the Swiss Product Liability Act .
11. – Data security
(1) Data is encrypted with proven SSL technology. Every transaction is authorized and verified online by the credit card company. Blocked or counterfeit credit cards cannot be used. We undertake not to sell or disclose customer data to third parties. An exception to this is the transfer of customer data for logistical reasons (to delivery partners).
12. – Protection of intellectual property
Our trademarks, business designations, designs, products, and website content are protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions, and imitations of any kind are prohibited.
13. – Final provisions
(1) For customers in Switzerland: These GTC and the contracts concluded on the basis of these GTC are subject to Swiss law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The place of jurisdiction is Lugano.
(2) For all other customers: All transactions are subject to Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is Lugano. However, if you are a consumer, this only applies in so far as the protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are habitually resident. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
(3) If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions should be ineffective, either fully or partially, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The fully or partially ineffective provisions will be replaced by provisions which best approximate the purpose of the ineffective provisions.
The Site is owned and operated by FAR- RC Rickert . All of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by FAR- RC Rickert. All elements of the Site including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with FAR- RC Rickert, no portion or element of the Site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and the Site, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of the FAR- RC Rickert.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]